Bryan Posted December 14, 2007 Report Posted December 14, 2007 cam batts died on me but good ex http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aYaxjYZaMo Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Twigz Posted December 15, 2007 Report Posted December 15, 2007 cam batts died on me but good exhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aYaxjYZaMo what the hell were you playing? Quote Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Bryan Posted December 16, 2007 Author Report Posted December 16, 2007 20hz to 100hz sweep Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.