Burbarrys Chrysler 300 with a big trunk box turned towards the front and sealed off make a somewhat "half wall" setup that is really just a trunk box

I saw a pic of the car and was thinking "This car is way too nice to wall off" But then I saw you kept it in the truck looking friggin delicious! Great build man.

id wall off a rolls royce phantom and then staple my dick to the glove compartment.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

This is still a trunk build... Nice way to get views by calling it a wall, maybe I'll try that on my build thread LOL

This is just a sealed off firing forward trunk build. Change your title, bro. :drinks:

EDIT: not to take away from your build, it's fucking bad ass as far as I'm concerned.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

In the business we like to call this setup a "trunk box"

yours just happens to fire forward and is sealed off which is the best kind of trunk box imo

Looks good so far, lets see some finished shots and TL numbers!

-Drew

I wish I had access to a TL. I have moved down to TX and it has been a while since I have gone to a show. With my work schedule it makes it hard to get to the shows, as I work over nights 7 to 7 weekends included. So, sleep is more important to me. Waiting on a Sunday show that is close to me, then I will take a Saturday night off to make it to the show. My Guess for SPL not legal would be about 147+ test tone. That number is based off of all the cars and years of experience. Also, based on the fact it sounds a lot louder then the DC XL15 I had in here and the 2-12 AQs I had in here; which hit a 146.6.

Here is a video of the AQs. I need to get a video of these subs as my doors look like they are going to fall off now.

Chrysler 300 on 24" Menzari's

Alpine 9887 CD player

Sundown SAZ-1500, and 3-10" SA's wired to .667 ohms

My Current Build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137773-burbarrys-chrysler-300-walled-off/

this build is gay as fuck :)

looks good buddy

Kyle you know you like it :)

nice looking 300, glad you didnt go over the top with it. a clean set of rims and a bangin system.

Thanks man.

Alpine 9887 CD player

My Current Build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137773-burbarrys-chrysler-300-walled-off/

This is still a trunk build... Nice way to get views by calling it a wall, maybe I'll try that on my build thread LOL

This is just a sealed off firing forward trunk build. Change your title, bro. :drinks:

EDIT: not to take away from your build, it's fucking bad ass as far as I'm concerned.

How do you change the title?

Alpine 9887 CD player

My Current Build log

I'm messing with you about the title...

Just go to your first post and at the bottom click "edit post" then click "use full editor" and you'll see on the top where you can change the topic title.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I'm messing with you about the title...

Just go to your first post and at the bottom click "edit post" then click "use full editor" and you'll see on the top where you can change the topic title.

-Drew

Might keep it now :)

Alpine 9887 CD player

My Current Build log

Archived