Jump to content

Free VIN Check / Vehicle Reports


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, could you please help me do a vehicle report on the car i want to buy....please please pleaseee...

Thank you in advance

ArmyGirl

Anyone want a vehicle report? I can get one for you in a few mins. Thought I'd help out the community since they've been providing me with tunes to bump with haha.

I can get the following for your vehicle..

  • Report Summary
  • Accident Check
  • Title & Problem Check
  • Odometer Check
  • Vehicle Use and Event Check
  • Full History w/ details

Let me know, post up or msg the vins. :)

Posted

Hello Sir,

I really appreciate your kindness on helping people check the VIN/VEHICLE REPORT they want to buy.

Could you please check this vin for me? i'm about to pay for this vehicle in 2 days.

VIN: 1B3HB48BX7D504361

Thank you so much

ArmyGirl

Posted

Hey,

Sorry for the late response, there's a lot going on around here. Currently my VIN report site is down, but when it's back up I'll be sure to fulfill all requests.

Thanks.

  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6627 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...