Braunson Posted March 24, 2012 Report Posted March 24, 2012 Anyone want a vehicle report? I can get one for you in a few mins. Thought I'd help out the community since they've been providing me with tunes to bump with haha. I can get the following for your vehicle.. Report Summary Accident Check Title & Problem Check Odometer Check Vehicle Use and Event Check Full History w/ details Let me know, post up or msg the vins. Due to certain changes, vin auto history checks are now only $5, you can order them through http://fiverr.com/br...utocheck-report
One Way Posted March 24, 2012 Report Posted March 24, 2012 I wana check mine =] Pmd T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
One Way Posted March 24, 2012 Report Posted March 24, 2012 Awesome thanks man that was quick, i appreciate it thank u T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
KronicHigh Posted March 24, 2012 Report Posted March 24, 2012 Still doing them? Would love to get a report on the car. Click here to visit my UBL! My feedback thread.
Braunson Posted March 24, 2012 Author Report Posted March 24, 2012 Yeah still doing em @One Way, I sent you a better view then before.
jeyrapboy Posted March 24, 2012 Report Posted March 24, 2012 Might send ya pm i think my truck was in a wreck with the previous owner
One Way Posted March 24, 2012 Report Posted March 24, 2012 I'm on mobile so the text seems really small. The 1st u sent was good but il get in the comp later to check out the one u updated. Thank u agn T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
One Way Posted March 24, 2012 Report Posted March 24, 2012 i just got on the compto check and its 2 small to read.(even if i save the image) the one u sent first looked good but i think it didnt have all the data the second one has... T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Braunson Posted March 24, 2012 Author Report Posted March 24, 2012 @Oneway I've updated the message with a better quality image, sorry about that. @KronicHigh check your messages.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.