bout beowolf, it sucked, the graphics were there don't get me wrong, but i read the book in my english class, British Literature, and the movie is nothing like the book at all. so yea if u haven't read the book then u'll probalby like it but if u've read the book u'll be disappointed

yeah.. my homeboy read it too.. and he said it is suppost to be this bad ass movie.. he wants to drive 70 miles to sacramento to go watch it in this bad ass theater.. i mean the theater is bad ass.. it where they show all the 3d movies. HUGE HUGE HUGE big screen.. awsome sound..

my honnie wants to go see * looks around and whispers* alvin and the chipmonks * looks back around*

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

well being in an IMAX theatre it might be good, but if your somebody like me that actually enjoys readin and enjoys the fine arts and classic novels then i was dissappointed but ur bro might like it, idk just sayin

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

well being in an IMAX theatre it might be good, but if your somebody like me that actually enjoys readin and enjoys the fine arts and classic novels then i was dissappointed but ur bro might like it, idk just sayin

nope.. i am not like you :) i cant stand books.. my mom has like 1,000,909,090,990,900 books in her library.. and i have no intensions on reading any of them.. rather if the power goes out.. i will burn them to stay warm and cook on :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

damn u Fred!!! lol

haha

Dude.. was freds head moving, I swore I seen it move when he was driving by him.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

haha

Dude.. was freds head moving, I swore I seen it move when he was driving by him.

omg so did i! like...he drove by and i thought i saw him watching him go by. i was like oh shit! out loud lol. that had me all confused.

and about lookin back n forth on the screen...yeah..lol not a fan of it. definitely gonna try to get there earlier next time