Pimpn's Blazer ALL INSTALLED!!!!!! LOUD AS F***

so im trying to put in some serious work right now. my dads in the hospital so wen im not with him, im doing this to keep my mind off of it. hes having heart problems and may need a pace maker. he has a heartbeat/rate of 37 beats a minute...lil low...so ive got my door pods pretty much mocked up and getting everything ready for mache and then glass. cant find resin around me dont know wer to go now. buddy said i can use his so i need mat at least. pics in next post....

Hey, don't know if it's any consolation, or will make you feel any better, but my mom just went through this in March. Her's was about 31 bpm. This is something that's done pretty frequently. I don't want to say you don't have any thing to worry about, cause for god sake it's your dad, and I did the same thing which was worry the whole time. It's the heart. Heart = serious. But this is pretty much routine anymore. I hope that helps some. It's hard to deal with anyway, again, it's your dad. But try to relax. They know what they're doing.

BTW, nice feet! LOL!

Keep the pics coming! I'm doing some work right now myself. Actually I'm eating dinner right now, but after that I'm back at it!

thats does gimme a lil relaxing time then. i just ordered some decent resin. 80 bucksish a gallon but i get company discount so 36 now. cant remember brand right off hand but im gonna paper mache which threw everyone off last time and then gonna glass over it so its already got shape and i cant screw it up. haha

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

thats does gimme a lil relaxing time then. i just ordered some decent resin. 80 bucksish a gallon but i get company discount so 36 now. cant remember brand right off hand but im gonna paper mache which threw everyone off last time and then gonna glass over it so its already got shape and i cant screw it up. haha

Just make sure you lay it up evenly and keep all the air bubbles out and you should be good! (:

ya man^^^ i got a lil mat left so mma have to get more but i got basic shape on 1 side done. the other didnt set up enough to do yet so ill do it tomorrow. rcas are on the way. so console will be in then

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

That looks pretty damn funny. I'm ready to start mine when ever you are.

2004 Malibu Classic http://www.stevemead...aq-25-jeep0312/

Kenwood 352U HU

(2) Incriminator Audio Death Row 12''

Soundstream Tarantula 1300W

MTX 6.5'' mids &

Infinity 4x6's in front doors

Building as money comes in... beauty panels and amp rack

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Traded for a 2004 Malibu

2wd-4wd conversion

4in. lift

32'' Tires

2 Alpine 6.5 in front