XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 15, 2007 Report Posted December 15, 2007 here is some video i found of west coast finale 06... 1. Team Bassick Kimo in STREET B competition to go to final 2. 2. Team Bassick Kimo in Street B competition for 1st or 2nd place. 3.XtremeSPL in Street B competition. 4.XtremeSPL in qualifying for Street B 5.KingSuv in competition for super street 5+ 6.Kingsuv in bass race Competition 140 -149.9 7. Kingsuv in bass race competiton 140 - 149.9 8. KingSuv in a double hair trick to end WEST COAST FINALE 06!!! I have more to post.. just need to get them off my laptop... Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 15, 2007 Author Report Posted December 15, 2007 more videos of WEST COAST FINALE to be uploaded today.. Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 15, 2007 Author Report Posted December 15, 2007 ohh yeah... WCF just sucked for me.. I blew my subs in july 06 at a show in west sac ( audio xpress) and then i didnt get any subs.. I went to the WCF party on friday before the event kicked off.. I was able to get a set of RE 12's on saturday at JC's Car Audio.. so I am in the install garage of JC's Car audio trying to get everything hooked up and working properly. As I am doing this people are qualifying to be in the show, and I can hear all the bass and doug announcing that we are getting closer and closer from for the qualifying to come to an end.. so I figure I have everything set up pretty well. I was talkin to the RE / Us amp guy there working on Jc's blue honda crx at the time. and trying to make sure i have everything set up correctly. So, I tested everything out, and it sounded great.. I went to qualify and i thought everything was cool and setup right... WRONG... it was like i had no power at all to these subs... i had a LOW LOW LOW score. Plus my fuckin remote wasnt working too well with the sun glare so that pissed me off too.. i control my deck very well.. So.. i head home.. ( to fernley) get my car in my garage and start all over... unhooked everything, went through the whole system.. got it all put back together, and by this ntime it is after 12 midnight. i get to sleep and wake up LATE.. so I called Doug told him I am on my way, got a late start.. Had to get gas at the QuickStop on exit 21 as i was pulling into JC car Audio doug was calling my name.. he tried to stall enough for me to get there.. i was almost Disqualified. so.. i get right in the lanes to compete after not being able to make any final adjustments.. and did a lot better. i increased my db for 3db YAY.. 2 weeks later i was bumpin Crunk Juice track 3.. and i caught my RE's on fire.. i had smoke pouring out of the speakers, like no other.. so, since there was no 07 finale... 08 is my make up year Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
Forevrbumpn Posted December 15, 2007 Report Posted December 15, 2007 haha... cool vids, you can definitly see how loud Bill gets when you look at his doors, and glares on his windows, that things a beast Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 15, 2007 Author Report Posted December 15, 2007 (edited) haha... cool vids, you can definitly see how loud Bill gets when you look at his doors, and glares on his windows, that things a beast heheh.. yeah... I have lots of respect for these guys.. when i first started db drags in march of 2006, bill and a few other guys from SSB came and helped me out.. Doug stockton was one of them. They helped me get my system tuned in for doing these events, and since then i have been addicted to this.. I think bill has helped me out more than anyone.. also doug has designed me a couple boxes that i have been wanting to build.. GREAT GREAT GREAT bunch of guys here in the sacramento area that just make this sport so nice to be apart of.. Even though i ran cheap equipment, cause i cant afford much, they didnt point and laugh and were like, you are seriously going to compete with that... they helped me tune amps, and make sure everything was good to go.. and i hit 138 db.. so.. off cheap shit.. 2 pioneer amps, 2 12 kicker comps.. in a ported box.. Edited December 15, 2007 by XtremeSPL Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
EricM9104 Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 I thought you couldn't open your doors like that (kingsuv) in Bass Race? Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 16, 2007 Author Report Posted December 16, 2007 I thought you couldn't open your doors like that (kingsuv) in Bass Race? not at world finals... but that was west coast finale Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
EricM9104 Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 Ahhh, I see..... Hopefully next year if I got a system, you'll see me there. I want to at least have a DC Sound Lab Level 5 15" sub paired with a Sundown SAZ-3000D. Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 16, 2007 Author Report Posted December 16, 2007 Ahhh, I see.....Hopefully next year if I got a system, you'll see me there. I want to at least have a DC Sound Lab Level 5 15" sub paired with a Sundown SAZ-3000D. rumor has it doug is trying to have west coast finale 08 in vegas... so we will have nor cal, so cal, arizona, new mexico, reno, vegas, and other people all there.... doug wants to make it huge this year... I dont know if i will make it if it is in vegas.. i cant afford hotels for 2 nights.. Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
EricM9104 Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 ouch.... 16 hours of driving... oh hell.... i could try and find out where my dad is while passing through reno.... not. Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.