ouch.... 16 hours of driving... oh hell.... i could try and find out where my dad is while passing through reno.... not.

well.. i guess i can have borrow my dad f250 power stroke and take the 5th wheel with me.. but for the price of deisel i might as well get a hotel :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

well.. i guess i can have borrow my dad f250 power stroke and take the 5th wheel with me.. but for the price of deisel i might as well get a hotel :)

:lol:

basically, i gotta save up for a vehicle (aiming for a cheap blazer), put in a charging system, and a stereo system. even if i don't get what i want (level 5, sundown amp), i'll go down there to see what i score for bass race and such. (bass race is my fav now) lol

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

:lol:

basically, i gotta save up for a vehicle (aiming for a cheap blazer), put in a charging system, and a stereo system. even if i don't get what i want (level 5, sundown amp), i'll go down there to see what i score for bass race and such. (bass race is my fav now) lol

i need a shit load more exper. with bass race... i need to go to a shop and just get on termlab and write down everything.. so i know if i get an excellent start, and i can just turn it up to a certain point in the song and maintain that, not bust out.

i'm a n00b when it comes to competing......, although when i hear about one that's fairly close to me and i can meet up with some SMD members, i'll be there. <_<

(if i have a system and a ride that is)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i'm a n00b when it comes to competing......, although when i hear about one that's fairly close to me and i can meet up with some SMD members, i'll be there. <_<

(if i have a system and a ride that is)

yeah.. i hear ya.. i started in march of 06 .. so i am gonna start my 2nd year comp. but i have only done about 15 shows.. if that... i am still new.. and i am learning.. but i will see what happens.. west coast finale 06 was my 3rd or 4th event... and i did autorama in 07 and audio xpress.. then my shit got jacked.. so i havent even done 10 shows.. so i am still a beginer..