Second Skin Audio

8" Woofer

FI_Aaron

So for christmas im getting my mom a nice comp. set, hu, and a 8" woofer. Ive been searching around and have found a few things i like. Do u guys have any suggestions on a 8"woofer that may be around 60 bucks that will sound ok. She wants her music to sound "full" and i figure a subwoofer would help.

So any suggestions?

Lets Go Ski

RE 8"s have some real good SQ and they're also very effecient. Check out the RE/US Amps section, you should eb able to pick one up for under $60 in the group buy going on right now...

I replaced the factory subwoofer in my Mom's expedition with an RE-8 and it sounded great. Really filled in that bottom end. And it was only running on the 10-15w factory amplifier...

2001 Blazer

Pioneer 5900IB - (2) DC Level 3 10"s - Sundown 1500D

dc_sig.gif

RE 8"s have some real good SQ and they're also very effecient. Check out the RE/US Amps section, you should eb able to pick one up for under $60 in the group buy going on right now...

I replaced the factory subwoofer in my Mom's expedition with an RE-8 and it sounded great. Really filled in that bottom end. And it was only running on the 10-15w factory amplifier...

yea thats wat i was just looking at...and i have a 50 watt mtx amp laying around that would probably be perfect

Lets Go Ski

So for christmas im getting my mom a nice comp. set, hu, and a 8" woofer. Ive been searching around and have found a few things i like. Do u guys have any suggestions on a 8"woofer that may be around 60 bucks that will sound ok. She wants her music to sound "full" and i figure a subwoofer would help.

So any suggestions?

I know Memphis has there MClass in an 8" sub that is around 70.00

Archived