Sundown Audio

push me towards an amp

Go-N-Def

rite now a have a 15'' dc xl dual 1. my plan was to use my vr1000d and add another to run a 2ohms strapped hoping to see 2600 watts being they claim 1300 watts each. but if theres a more simple way like 1 aq2200 at 0.5 ohms. with the correct electrical what will the aq do? new aq or 1 more vr?

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Go with the Crecsendo´s 2 K, there rated till 0.5 if i remember there specssheet right.

i wanna get as much as i can over 2k but not near 3k. like 2400,2500 watts. do the crecs do at 0.5

nm just checked that shitz powerful tomuch

Edited by Go-N-Def

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

not alot of money maybe $400-450 for 2000-2600 watts used ok. wanna support the underground already have FI, DC products that amp dont have to do 0.5 oms 2 is ok. im thinking i big amp would be better then 2 starpped.

Ok. Well I'll tell you this now, you're not gonna find a big amp that does 2500 at 2 ohms if you want dc, etc for $400.

The kicker amp is a great amp with good power.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Ok. Well I'll tell you this now, you're not gonna find a big amp that does 2500 at 2 ohms if you want dc, etc for $400.

The kicker amp is a great amp with good power.

there 1omhers rite