Noob question, need advice...

1st. Can ground your amp to your main battery? (Prepping for possible need of 2nd battery, so I only have to rip the interior apart once)

A: Any pros/cons that that method? Don't wanna pop a fuse soon as its all connected lol...

B: Any issues with running the 1/0 P and G next to each other under the carpet?

2nd: Anybody know/ Mind linking some terminals that accept 2x 1/0 2x 8 gauge direct inputs? (One for Big3, One for Amp- 2x 8 gauge for car...lol) I can never tell by the pics, just wanted to be 101% sure...

A. I wouldnʻt suggest it. I would ground to frame until you get a rear battery, then you can go directly to the terminal. Keep the grounds as short as possible. Iʻve always grounded to frame or to a battery terminal that is pretty close to the amp.

B. No, there is no issue with power/ground wires together. just donʻt run rca/speaker wire with power/ground.

running a ground wire from batt to amp isnt a bad idea, the reason everyone says to keep the ground wire as short as possible because steel doesnt conduct as well as copper and ur already running decent resistance so no need to make it any worse, and newer cars are starting to use more aluminum which is 2/3 the conductivity of copper so id say go ahead and do your run it deffinately wont hurt and like you said it simplifies the installation of your second battery. On a side note some ppl have gained a tenth or so in spl by running a ground direct

Archived