Sundown Audio

how many runs for 2 audioque 3500s?

drome20

Are you sure Ohio Generator makes a 300 amp alt for your Ridgeline? Even if they do, your amps are gonna pull 330+ and then you still have to have charging for the vehicles accessories at another 40-50 amps. That puts you in the hole by about 70-80 amps!

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

yea i called him up a week or so ago 5-7 bats should help out alot right?

A second alt is what would really help, but you can get by with a batt bank. You still won't be able to cover the demand the system needs with the alt. your batts wont be able to keep up with the demand over a long period of play time. Is there any way you would be able to get a dual alt setup?

Ive been looking man me and platypus cant find a single ridgeline build and ive been looking for 2 months or so for a way to run 2 cause i have a 130a alot now and if i could add this 300 it would be perfect

Are you sure Ohio Generator makes a 300 amp alt for your Ridgeline? Even if they do, your amps are gonna pull 330+ and then you still have to have charging for the vehicles accessories at another 40-50 amps. That puts you in the hole by about 70-80 amps!

are you not taking batteries into account? and where are you getting you numbers for how much power he needs??

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

are you not taking batteries into account? and where are you getting you numbers for how much power he needs??

7K is a shitload of power. It's gonna pull a lot of amperage.

*Edit-plus I've never seen a 300A alt that put out anywhere near 300A at idle.

well not at idle around 2k and its not like its gonna be full blast since its a daily driver but i will be using it for competition

7K is a shitload of power. It's gonna pull a lot of amperage.

*Edit-plus I've never seen a 300A alt that put out anywhere near 300A at idle.

and ive never seen someone buy 7k watts and didnt know that.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Well im in the same boat. I plan on running 2 Crescendo BC3500's. i got a 270a Ohio gen. 2 XP3000 batts, kinetic HC1400 and an old stock one Multiple runs of 1/0 Ga OFC Knu. How will this fair out? amps wont be even near max gain. You think its hard to get dual alts in a ridgeline? Try getting 2 in a chevy cobalt... Seen it done ONCE onling and there was no how to. And I also hate that local mechanics and shops are all brainwahsed. They dont understand what they dont know.. Sigh. Good luck to you though. The ridgelines alt is in same place roughly as mine but by looking. You should just have enough room to get a dual alt bracket made to fit that. You have more room than me lol.

Archived