Id say its been about 3 hours since it started snowin here and we got about 4 inches already, theyre callin for 10-12 where i live in Michigan, now usually the weatherman are wrong, its always 1 inch or 20 inches when they call for 10, guess were in for a treat. Im postin this for all the people in Cali or Florida who are enjoyin some sun right now, I love yall but right now I gotta say F*CK yall :lol:;)

Id say its been about 3 hours since it started snowin here and we got about 4 inches already, theyre callin for 10-12 where i live in Michigan, now usually the weatherman are wrong, its always 1 inch or 20 inches when they call for 10, guess were in for a treat. Im postin this for all the people in Cali or Florida who are enjoyin some sun right now, I love yall but right now I gotta say F*CK yall :lol:;)

haha x2, I drives expressway to and from work, and it's been snowing since this morning. were opposed to get 3-5 inches.

well, its all good when ur bumpin ur system everyone stays the fuck away from you =P don have to worrie bout sum1 rear ending you when their like 200+ ft behind you =)

but yah, all the people in cali, florida, las vegas, lucky sons of bitches.

atleast we get snow on x-mas day =P

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

haha x2, I drives expressway to and from work, and it's been snowing since this morning. were opposed to get 3-5 inches.

well, its all good when ur bumpin ur system everyone stays the fuck away from you =P don have to worrie bout sum1 rear ending you when their like 200+ ft behind you =)

but yah, all the people in cali, florida, las vegas, lucky sons of bitches.

atleast we get snow on x-mas day =P

snow is only a 1/2 hour drive for us in sac... best of both worlds!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Ugh. All we have is freezing rain and black ice. Supposed to get worse, hopefully they close school.

Its gettin worse here, i just let my dogs out and they got the shit scared out of them when a white bunny popped out from the snow and started runnin lol, and i got some big black labs, big babys now their nicknames

Ugh. All we have is freezing rain and black ice. Supposed to get worse, hopefully they close school.

that sucks... sorry to hear about your freezing situation... :mellow: i hate to be cold.. there is notheing i hate more than being cold.. i rather live in like florida, where it is 80 degrees all day everyday.. but.. too far from my family here in cali

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

hey i live in Michigan to i hate this snow shi* i need to move to a more tropical area

2 massive DMX 12s

2 massive 1500.1

custom ported 3.0cuft enclosure

1 old school mtx 800 4ch

2 kinetik 800 just added 2 more 4 altogether

1 kinetik 2400 (underhood)

1 3frad stinger cap (hate it)

big 3

0 ga wireing front to back

trunk covered in dynamat

headunit kenwood ddx7015

ma audio line driver/ EQ

ma audio RCAs

just added ohio generator 200 amp alternator

hey i live in Michigan to i hate this snow shi* i need to move to a more tropical area

you can move to california... atleast here we can always have a show.. except last year it rained the first day of Autorama... but the show went on :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend