you know... i have a few of these...

1. Burger King ( I love their frys )

2. Jack In the Box ( ultimate cheeseburger w/ curly frys )

3. Carls Jr ( crisscutt frys )

4. Arbys

5. Taco Bell ( for when you dont feel like anything else )

and thats how i rate my fast food :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

McDonalds - Fries

ohhh no you didnt.... you did not say that mcdeonalds frys are better than burger kings... there is no fucken way :) i hate mcdonalds frys.. they are small / salty / and the taste like crap.. kinda like my nuts HAHAHAHHA :lol::lol::lol:

ohhh no you didnt.... you did not say that mcdeonalds frys are better than burger kings... there is no fucken way :) i hate mcdonalds frys.. they are small / salty / and the taste like crap.. kinda like my nuts HAHAHAHHA :lol::lol::lol:

Lol i gotta say they do make them shitty sometimes, but when theyre on their game their on baby, and to me BK has like a coating on their fries that makes them taste the way they do, but theyre still good.

I usually rank my favorites based on how easy they are to order, price and/or how easily the veggies can be scraped off:

Burger King Double Cheeseburger Big Kids's Meal $4.62

(remove two pickles, done)

Wendy's #1 w/ Cheese Small $4.73

(veggies just slide right off)

McDonald's - two double cheeseburgers, both plain, medium order of fries $3.72

(ketchup and mustard are ass nasty and they mince the onions so its impossible to scrape them off)

Its a hamburger for god's sake. If you have to have a salad it goes on the side...

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

accord.. i like inand out and also that place called Sonic.. when i use to go to bakersfield to hang out with people, we would always go to sonic and see all the cars come out.. we went out racing that nite...

When i was in fresno doing road construction, we went to sonic and in and out.. was awesome food. Now, i am back in cali... sonic is in Yuba city and if i want ina nd out i have to drive to chico :) that or just go to sac town :)