that sucks that they cheated you out on breakfest... i would have been pissed off too.. did you atleast talk to a manager or something???

I think i was talking to the manager :lol: but when i told her that there was no egg on my biscuit she acted like i told her to suck my dick :unsure: Its all good i took my money and went to whataburger.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

yeap its crappy outside ( cold as hell, foggy and blah) I really wanted to start welding in my car but its toooo cold for welding

yeah the fog is trying to burn off here... the sun is getting brighter... i wanted to start working on my car early this mornning but fuck that freezing shit.. i dont have a garage to work in... so.. it is suppost to be near 60 today :) i am only 10 miles up thr road from you anyway..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

taco johns

Culver's

hardees

Popeye's

George the chill king (local to Iowa only) they have the Fat man a beef tenderloin with bacon with a quart of chill and chill waffle fries its the shit :D

1) Arbys FTMFW (used to work there )

2)Mickey Dees (Can i get some fries with that salt? lol)

3)KFC, cus i likes fried chickens

4)Does 7-11 count? 7-11 man, for those "late nite cravings"

5) Pizza Hut.

Can I get some fries with that salt?

Made me laugh, pretty true tho. thanks for that laugh lol.

i just had arbys..... and it was awesome... 3 med. roasts. :) with a pepsi to wash it down... i also added mayo and arby sauce to my roasts... the arby sauce is fuckin awesome... gotta have that...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

L&L Hawaiin BBQ (im on the mainland so its the closest thing i got), Panda Express, and Sonic.... oh yeah, dont forget El Pollo Loco FTW!!!

Edited by BURRITO
now im hungry!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=