Honda Ridgeline wall build! MORE PICS! and 1 video other is uploading

1338070808526.jpg

1338070838264.jpg

1338070883260.jpg

1338070908900.jpg

1338071017506.jpg

1338071044520.jpg

sorry it took a while to get pics done been busy working on this and work its been a little tough, the build still needs alot of work done having a little voltage problem but hopefully 2 more batteries will solve that. the box is 10 cubes tunes around 37 hz we put it on a termlab and it did a 151.6 at 35 hz not sealed yet either! il try and get the videos on here tonight if not il just give the youtube link.

first video explaining system, sorry for the quality of the video was done on a droid razr. other video is uploading

Just noticed in that one video it looks like my voltage shows 11.2 but its 13 lol. and yes the build is gonna get cleaned up and look pretty

This build makes me happy. I'm glad to see someone actually BUILD what they said they were gonna build. Great job with everything and I hope you do trim panel the eff out of that truck as it'll look SUPER clean. Those mayhems are doin some work for sure. Keep it up please, and more pics or GTFO :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

trim panels will be done for sure...its been a time issue both of us got busy as hell and havent really had time to work on it... everything was installed just get a feel from the box..its damn musical and im happy with the way the box sounds.. numbers wise its doing right at a 51 at the headrest at 35hz..he needs more batteries for sure and were adding the more runs of wire to try and help the voltage... hes dropping pretty good...still a ways to go on this

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread but Im just wondering if theres any updates? I traded in my H3 and bought an 2013 ridgeline sport.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

Archived