1994 Ford F350 CC Build- Stalled out for a bit! Sorry!

I hear you on the space. That's all I used to do was sealed enclosures, until I came on here. But I think that either way I'll be fine. I'm sure I'll get it more dialed in when I get back from vacation. Right now I'm just ready to go relax on a river for a bit.

I can't wait to see the sub enclosure built either. So nice to see something go from a planning stage, on paper, to an actual structure in front of you. So I'm psyched to get it under way myself.

I'm not at all disappointed about sotm. I'll be back and more into it when this build is done! Could possibly, realistically expect to win with a temp set up like this. Even though I built it to look permanent. Its all good.

Thanks for the support man!

Ok folks, it's official. When I get back from my vacation August 2nd, I'll be picking up a DC Audio Level 3 10 D2. That will go in the center console and that will start also when I get back. Things are gonna be moving when I get home! I can't wait!

Hey man, hope that vacation went well!

Can't wait hear all about it, and to see this center console build!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Just got back into civilization!! Vacation was nice, but I miss my family. Sitting here in Boise Idaho airport waiting for my plane ride home! Money is a little tighter than I though, so the center console build might take a little time, but I should have the 10 here soon and then it'll just be a matter of getting the wood to get it done and the time as well.

Also, before I do anything else I need to get that alarm in and working. Need some protection before I get to building too much! Got it at home, just need to get it in and working. That will be the first priority after I get the 8's out and ready to trade.

More soon!

Haha! Changed my brothers brakes on his truck yesterday. He was like let me hear your truck. He hasn't heard it since I finished the 8's and temp system.

I put in Drake "the motto" which is one of his favorite songs. It went something like this......

Song starts, get it volumed up and bass knob where it needed to be

Him: those are 2 - 12's?

Me: nope 2 - 8's on about 1000 watts.

Him: Shut your fucking mouth no way those are 2 8's.

Me: yes, you helped me put the box in dumb shit!

Him: oh yeah! GOD DAMN!

I was laughing at him! Thought I'd share!

Ok so here's a little info. Slight change again! Well depending on how you look at it, I guess it could be a major change.

I'm going to go with 2 15's instead of the 4 12's. The 4 12's are getting trade up for a pair of DC Audio XL M2 D1 15's! They'll be run off the 1.2500's strapped for 5000 watts of low frequency thumpage!

The 10" sub is getting made as we speak and will be in my hot little hands soon.

I'm going to make another, yes yet another, box design although still gonna do the 4th order, and then I'll be ready to get started on it. I have a feeling that will get done sooner than the center console enclosure. But we'll see how things work out!

That's all for now.

Archived