Sonic Electronix

{need help} bought a bunch of old skool stuff

yeah looks like its this guy lol

http://www.powerprof...ORT+ATKINSON-WI

YEA I FOUND TAHT TOO , MAYBE HIM................

• Minivanfromhell -- Proud Member of Shut It Down Boyz & GEORGIA CAR AUDIO

Pioneer DEH-3400-UB

Vega 65 cs & 1" tweets & T3 4" coax in Front

1- Dual 300 with an AQ sticker

2-AQ sdc2.5 12's

1- AQ 1200D.1

Monster Cable RCA's

Monster Cable 4-awg

Custom 4 th order box ( by DBC )

Crescendo FT1's in rear- 1/0 Big Three

Opti Blue top in back for Mono Amp

Stinger Power dis. block

125 amp breaker at front batt.

Stock Alt.

best idea is to go there and ask a neighbor where hes gone?

yeah, will have to start doing that if i cant find him or anyone who has does buisness with him, the people the lot was bought from tell us he went to work for bose audio, bose audio have no record. all other phone numbers of him have been disconnected from WI, im guessing he has moved.

thanks juanito.

Hi, im the guy looking for keith b. Conroy, former owner of kbc audio systems out of fort atkinson wisconsin.

I bought the lot from a very shady/greedy warehouse owner that apparently burned me because i am now missing inventory. Theft was an issue i brought up beforehand but was assured nothing will be taken. i sorted it here at the house and found items missing since i paid for it and i need keith to get the skinny on this guy seeing as he rented from him for 12 years, so i dont go off half cocked.

There is also the issue of getting the mag/demag machine and this jerk is feeding me b/s to get me to buy it for his asking price on consignment for keith in exchange for past due rent, but if i talk directly to keith, i may get it for it's real value and screw the warehouse owner out of his cash in the process.

3rd,.. keith and his employees built alot of oem drivers for companies while doing r&d work getting the bugs worked out for them. He did alot of testing of production drivers and actually built them with a much better build quality that is somewhat admirable. I would def like to continue his work as i have most of his tools and quite a bit of raw materials, but much more info is needed.

The deal is real,.. 2 aura force 12's for the first one to get me in contact with him, i may even throw in some other stuff depending on how quickly i get it. Ive searched high and low and have exhuasted my endeavors to find him with my own resources.

"Impossible" is merely an opinion, not a fact.

Archived