Sundown Audio

amp for 2 SA 12s

Banshee421

You know.. it's not the best amp you ever bought if your saying it's a no name amp.. and it doesn't work good enough for you.. lmao.. also to Mr. If it TRUELY does put out power.. his wiring could be at a final ohm of 4?. Maybe that's his problem. But as you said.. no pictures we can't help.. just no cooperation period.

even wired at 4 ohms, he wouldn't be experiencing these issues. wiring one of the coils on a DVC sub will keep it from moving, or very little, and i mean next to no output from the amp will do the same. even wired at 4ohms, the subs will move and have output.

Right, he didn't say they didn't have any output though.. just not enough That's why I'm suggesting it's wired wrong. Then he says it works great.. I just can't get a straight answer.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

i thought he said he had to feel the subs to even see if they were playing.

he changes his story so much it is hard to tell what he is actually saying.

I believe he had another thread... awhile back about the amp it'sself. Could have been in there but not in this one.

Check out my build log:

i thought he said he had to feel the subs to even see if they were playing.

he changes his story so much it is hard to tell what he is actually saying.

yeah off the sk-1500 he had to feel the subs cause they wernt loud. (other thread)

he hooked his other amp up and it "slammed"

now the sk-1500 works apparently, but the sa-12s want more.. ill admit, my VVX 12s want more than the sk-1500, but i wouldnt trust this guy with much more over the rms rating of the sundowns

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Did I ever say no name and or my mid and highs amp was a no name.

And for newbie 55 dallar offer on this amp show how much u believe in this company

no, it's because the amp doesn't work right. Not sure why this is hard for you to understand. Nobody is going to pay big money for a broken amp. Go take a picture of the inside of the amp, right after you take a picture of the wiring in your car. Then we can help tell you what is going on. Of course you won't. so why again did I type this out?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Did I ever say no name and or my mid and highs amp was a no name. And for newbie 55 dallar offer on this amp show how much u believe in this company
I dont want to take about the skar a little bitter about it smaller no name amp does better im over it will just sell on CL for 200 some kid will buy it. AQ 2200 may be on my list too I what at least 1k on each.

Your right.. you said a NO NAME amp does better.. flipping idiot. I'll only pay 55 dollars, ONE being I work part time at fast food as a high school student, I don't have the money nor time to be messing around with an amplifier that could possibly be damaged by some nincomepoop. Yes.. nincomepoop. I don't praise the company as I have never had PERSONAL experience with them.. from what I have read, they are SOLID I also have talked with SKAR personally about the 1500.1 he is a down to earth guy and that gives me the image that the customer service is great. I'm sorry that buying a good amplifier from you isn't in my list of things to do.

Check out my build log:

Archived