2012 April SOTM Nominees - Sponsored by DC Audio

What happens if he doesn't claim the prize? Redraw?

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I don't even know if the randomhero character will be able to claim his prize, the last day he was on was April 26th and he joined April 1st. What happens if he doesn't claim the prize? Redraw?

this is what i was worried about to, and its kind of upsetting

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I don't even know if the randomhero character will be able to claim his prize, the last day he was on was April 26th and he joined April 1st. What happens if he doesn't claim the prize? Redraw?

this is what i was worried about to, and its kind of upsetting

Yeah I know. I applied like the day it opened and haven't stopped watching this thread yet. Lol. Well if he gets on and claims it. I guess it's fine.

Edit: Nevermind he registered April 1st 2011. But 19 posts since then. But he must have been busy.

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

RMS Power Rating

He's kinda got a small system like me, I think it's a good thing that someone who could really use it won. I hope he become s a regular and posts a build log!

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

He's kinda got a small system like me, I think it's a good thing that someone who could really use it won. I hope he become s a regular and posts a build log!

x2 wether he has been on here long or not hes part of the fam now hope he stays because the knowledge availiable and just being part of the forum is worth way more than 2 lvl 4s!!

x2 wether he has been on here long or not hes part of the fam now hope he stays because the knowledge availiable and just being part of the forum is worth way more than 2 lvl 4s!!

That is the damn truth right there!

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

RMS Power Rating

Dont worry guys, I'll put those lvl 4's to excellent use!

I'm sorry I havent been active, Ive been out of town with no internet access.

I am really stoked to have won and will definitively be sticking around for a long time.

Congrats to the other winners too!

06 Corolla Ascent

Kicker ZX300.1

Kicker Comp 12"

Kicker KS600 x 4

Pioneer DEH7500

More to come - Firstly, need money. :\

Yep. I Second that. I love this forum.

06 Corolla Ascent

Kicker ZX300.1

Kicker Comp 12"

Kicker KS600 x 4

Pioneer DEH7500

More to come - Firstly, need money. :\

Yep. I Second that. I love this forum.

good shit bro and congrats not only on the prize but becoming a member mostly here you will find an answer to everything except hereps that shit youre on youre own lols and whenever ou need any help people here are amazing looking forwad to a build log on these babys!

Archived