Guest Nismofreak
I don't see any threads in here for hockey, I'm a Vancouver fan, too bad the NW division is so tight every year.

Anyone else around here follow the NHL?

I am a avalanche fan...to bad forsberg ain't on the team...we need him back!!!! :mellow:

I LOVE hockey. Back when the town i lived in had a team in the "minor leagues" i had season tickets, and went to every game. Since we lost that team, i'll watch it on tv, but i just cant follow any one specific team. :/

Baseball is my sport, and the offseason (right now) is keeping me occupied with trades, and free agents.

Well I'm from Calgary so it's pretty hockey crazy here, used to live in BC as well and hockey is huge there. Been playing since I was little.

Always been jealous of the states sports though, our high school and college sports are pretty much a joke here, hockey is all we got! I think something stupid like 52% of the NHL are Canadians lol.

Nismo, avalanche hmmm... vancouver still ahead :D Damn division, 4 top teams are separated by 2 points, edm is close behind too.

crxsilogozz5.gif

DEVILS FTMFW!!!....and Im from NY......rangers/islanders just didnt do it for me.......

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Guest Nismofreak
Well I'm from Calgary so it's pretty hockey crazy here, used to live in BC as well and hockey is huge there. Been playing since I was little.

Always been jealous of the states sports though, our high school and college sports are pretty much a joke here, hockey is all we got! I think something stupid like 52% of the NHL are Canadians lol.

Nismo, avalanche hmmm... vancouver still ahead :D Damn division, 4 top teams are separated by 2 points, edm is close behind too.

sorry we are in 3rd place vs 6th....Sorry buddy lol

cool guys, im jumping on the band wagon.... i know nothing about the NHL cept the Islanders have a hella cool name! :D nah! im going with the San Jose Sharks they gots a cool name and plus San Jo is just a hop skip and a jump from SacTown.... sometimes they even play @ Arco Arena here in Sac FTW! cant wait to take my kid to a game! i guess i got my 1st hockey noob question.... is it a game, or a match?? :mellow:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

It's a game.

Nismo I see

Minnesota Wild - 40

Vancouver Canucks - 40

Colorado Avalanche - 39

Calgary Flames - 39

Edmonton Oilers - 35

But you guys have a game in hand, which is tonight vs Anaheim (so I'll just hope Colorado looses LOL)

Stupid ass Calgary just went 6-0 on the road, but Vancouver beat NJ 5-0 which was sweet cause they play the pussy trap.

crxsilogozz5.gif

Guest Nismofreak
It's a game.

Nismo I see

Minnesota Wild - 40

Vancouver Canucks - 40

Colorado Avalanche - 39

Calgary Flames - 39

Edmonton Oilers - 35

But you guys have a game in hand, which is tonight vs Anaheim (so I'll just hope Colorado looses LOL)

Stupid ass Calgary just went 6-0 on the road, but Vancouver beat NJ 5-0 which was sweet cause they play the pussy trap.

opps Anaheim will loose!!!