DC Sound Lab

AMPS OM M2 LEVEL 4

A customer of mine just installed his 15" D2 LVL4 M2's and he has them on a Stetsom 4kd. His LVL4's have the 8 layer alum coil in them.. He said they are taking the power just as good as his old M1 XL 15's did he had a year ago..

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

A customer of mine just installed his 15" D2 LVL4 M2's and he has them on a Stetsom 4kd. His LVL4's have the 8 layer alum coil in them.. He said they are taking the power just as good as his old M1 XL 15's did he had a year ago..

Yes Sir!!! The M2 LVL 4 w/ LVL 5 coils take the Stetsom 4k2d like a champ! Basscube and all! I have YET to get them warm, and I think they may be as loud on the meter as my M1 XLs...seriously. They're in a trunk...

I have a Kicker SX1250.1 on my single 12" Level 4 D2, and it pushes it great. Two of those can be hard to find and expensive tho, haha. The Audiopipe AP15001D I had before pushed it pretty good too, not too much worse than this Kicker. But like CJ said, I would get the 2 1.2Ks for them, thats what I would do if I had the money.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*