Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted

Nice Job =]

THANK YOU rusty ,.. you have alot to do with it ... I put those level 5's through the ringer on a daily baisis ;)

Posted (edited)

Thats what they made for, Beat em up lol

oh I do LOL ... I have one recone waiting and more just a email away LOL ;)

Edited by CLNFREAK
Posted

not to be a dick, but a 47.7 seems kind of low for 10kw, even in a trunk car. any reason why? or is there something im missing

Posted (edited)

not to be a dick, but a 47.7 seems kind of low for 10kw, even in a trunk car. any reason why? or is there something im missing

its an impala (there is alot of car there)

never clamped it ... (might be a big number for clamped power)

single battery in the trunk

1 pos 1 neg run front to back

I ran out of time before finals TBH... I will be working on it soon.. it will be in the 150's ;)

it will do 147.4 (featherweight bassboxing) one door open on music ;)

Edited by CLNFREAK
Posted

link to build?

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 880 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...