Some people piss me off about wheels and tires

Its the same here... anything over 18-20`s and you get pulled over for because they think your a drug dealer.

Fuckin society.

In all fairness, drug dealers DO tend to ride around in cars with big ass rims so they aren't pulling you over for no reason at all. I'm not taking sides, just sayin. Rims aren't really my thing. I'm more interested in what's inside the cab. :P

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

• 2 weeks later...

Another point here is a 2011 Range Rover im putting tires on for a Dr. here and they wanted the cheapest tires we can put on it, lol. This is what his old tires looked like.

2012-04-23_11-33-35_647.jpg

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

they always want want want but dont wanna pay to keep up with the necessary maintenance

last two range rovers i did luckily had money to spare, one got a set of 22s and the other got michelins

On an SUV naw I actually like pick ups on bigger rims 26's to 30's look pretty good as long as the rim isn't to blingy....pics of said rim? I hate the donk phase too I see it all the time around here just don't get it, it's all on the vehicle though.

pics of my truck

308740_10150313954978506_545078505_8165786_1532150072_n.jpg

2012-01-06073505.jpg

2011-06-17102200.jpg

fills the wheel wells nicely

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Actually I think the whole drug dealer thing is wrong completely. Lets say I know a fair amount of folks in the business. Most drug dealers don't need or want the attention and therefore actually drive perfectly normal cars. The real stereotype is racially based, not based off a mans choice of "work".

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

And Jay the truck looks boss homie, how bout them 32's! And a little birdie told me you only plan on coming to the show for like 2 hours, ill cut your tires you better stay for a while.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Haha Jeff, I'll have to see, the whole reason we were coming to Richmond in the first place was to spend time with some close friends we hadn't see in awhile and we are staying at there house, just didn't want to be rude and be gone to a show all day.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Your truck wont be done by then anyway ;) Did he get the tweets fixed?

d(-__-)b

I love your rims man... I wouldn't go over 26's in my area cuz there's so many potholes. If I went with 26's would it be easy to bend a rim if I hit a pothole? I've just heard so many horror stories of people bending rims.

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP