AlpineGuy87 Posted December 18, 2007 Report Posted December 18, 2007 I dont know WHAT the heck is going on with this thing.. but my digital camera is having problems... here are the symptoms.. - I try to take a picture or record video, and it says "Memory Full" - I try to delete or erase pictures or any video and it says "Empty" I cant take any pics or remove anything... shows that its full but when i connect to computer theres nothing (because i already erased everything) I think i filled it up with a video the last time I used it and I think its stuck on thinking its full... when really there isn't anything in it Quote 06 SCION tC
EricM9104 Posted December 18, 2007 Report Posted December 18, 2007 Did you format the memory card? Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
AlpineGuy87 Posted December 18, 2007 Author Report Posted December 18, 2007 Did you format the memory card? i dont have a Car reader, just the camera and i guess i could try that, i'll open up disk utility and see what I can do Quote 06 SCION tC
EricM9104 Posted December 18, 2007 Report Posted December 18, 2007 Disk utility should find it. Does the camera not have a format option? Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
AlpineGuy87 Posted December 18, 2007 Author Report Posted December 18, 2007 ok, I have a Mac, so I just went and Used Disk Utility and it said I have 512 files on it... ? lol..... and that i had 4 KB of available space... lol? supposed to be 1Gb.. So I just Erased it and BAM now it works lol Quote 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted December 18, 2007 Author Report Posted December 18, 2007 Disk utility should find it. Does the camera not have a format option? you know i'm not sure, its fairly older SamSung.. few years but I never really looked into that i'm not sure, but owell lol it works now so thats cool thanks for the idea.. lol... Quote 06 SCION tC
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.