tell me what u think about this

RE and hifonics make me wnat to gag to behonest.

why nice brands isnt the best but it will sound pretty loud

Why ask what people think and then try to debate their opinion?

im not debating no one im said to one person that why he thinks that? in like a question and i also said that is adecent brand thats it

cause hifonics isnt that good.

and i dont understand why you want a cheap alternator when you already spent well over a grand, possibly two, on subs and an amp.

RE and hifonics make me wnat to gag to behonest.

why nice brands isnt the best but it will sound pretty loud

Why ask what people think and then try to debate their opinion?

im not debating no one im said to one person that why he thinks that? in like a question and i also said that is adecent brand thats it

cause hifonics isnt that good.

and i dont understand why you want a cheap alternator when you already spent well over a grand, possibly two, on subs and an amp.

im looking for somthing for like 300-350 not a $600 alternator and hifonics isnt that bad on those year right now it sell just crap but the ultra D class those are a good amps

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

im looking for somthing for like 300-350 not a $600 alternator and hifonics isnt that bad on those year right now it sell just crap but the ultra D class those are a good amps

if you want cheap, you're gonna get a cheaply made product. there's a reason why those alts cost what they do. they're all CNC'd and hand built with super high quality parts. and use some punctuation by the way, jesus christ its hard as hell to read what you write.

if you want cheap, you're gonna get a cheaply made product. there's a reason why those alts cost what they do. they're all CNC'd and hand built with super high quality parts. and use some punctuation by the way, jesus christ its hard as hell to read what you write.

sorry im at work its hard to post when sombody its netx to u, so singer alternators its a cheaply product?

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

sorry im at work its hard to post when sombody its netx to u, so singer alternators its a cheaply product?

did i say that? no. i dont know how singer and mechman and dc and all the others differ from each other, but i know that some of them do custom machining work in order to make their products the best that they can be. some other companies just use a regular casing and just stuff 10lb of shit in a 5lb bag, which usually ends up with poor performance.

did i say that? no. i dont know how singer and mechman and dc and all the others differ from each other, but i know that some of them do custom machining work in order to make their products the best that they can be. some other companies just use a regular casing and just stuff 10lb of shit in a 5lb bag, which usually ends up with poor performance.

thats true i cant said nothing to that but for 350 bux i can get a decent brand like all u mention on ur post m i right?

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com

Another + for singer. I LOVE my 270 amp alt. And any other company was $150+ more than singer. Highly recommended.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Another + for singer. I LOVE my 270 amp alt. And any other company was $150+ more than singer. Highly recommended.

thanks i barley send the email to get a quote

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com

Archived