Will this setup work?

they probably cant take much power and lack alot of midbass. Im going to assume the 3.5s are up front and the 6x9s are all in the back. Does that seem balanced at all? the front will get over powered like nothing, so replace them with 6s so atleast they will have a chance of keeping up

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

they probably cant take much power and lack alot of midbass. Im going to assume the 3.5s are up front and the 6x9s are all in the back. Does that seem balanced at all? the front will get over powered like nothing, so replace them with 6s so atleast they will have a chance of keeping up

true theyre only rated at like 40watts rms......but currently its the 3.5s in the dash, 2 6x9s in the doors up front, and 2 6x9s in the rear deck...when I get the super tweets I wanted to glass them into the a pillars

Ok last question which one of these two configurations should I use?

Chan1front: 2 ST-200 super tweets__________OR_____________Chan1front: 1 st-200, 1 kicker 3.5

Chan2front: 2 kicker 3.5s_________________________________Chan2front: 1 st-200, 1 kicker 3.5

Chan3rear: 2 BA 6 x 9s__________________________________Chan3rear: 2 BA 6 x 9s

Chan4rear: 2 BA 6 x 9s__________________________________Chan4rear: 2 BA 6 x 9s

Edited by BEEMDUB

I would run it just like this, very simple very clean and should sound good in the end.

4 Channel Amp - 50w x 4 @ 4 and 100w x 4 @ 2

Channels 1 & 2 - Supertweets mount them where the 3.5's on the dash are mounted now. Ditch the 3.5's because they would be pointless with your supertweets picking up the highs.

Channels 3 & 4 - 6" Selenium Mids.

Run it this way until you can get the funds for the 8" seleniums then you can run it then you would run it like this

Channel 3 - 6" Seleniums

Channel 4 - 8" Seleniums

Doing it like this in the end will give you a nice blend of highs, mid range and mid bass. Running Supertweets and PA speakers require less power to get loud. I wouldn't run the by 9's or 3.5's at all. If you absolutely must, then run the by 9's but definitely scrap the idea to use the 3.5's at all and just put the supertweeters there.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Ok last question which one of these two configurations should I use?

Chan1front: 2 ST-200 super tweets__________OR_____________Chan1front: 1 st-200, 1 kicker 3.5

Chan2front: 2 kicker 3.5s_________________________________Chan2front: 1 st-200, 1 kicker 3.5

Chan3rear: 2 BA 6 x 9s__________________________________Chan3rear: 2 BA 6 x 9s

Chan4rear: 2 BA 6 x 9s__________________________________Chan4rear: 2 BA 6 x 9s

Neither really.

You're always going to want to have the same drivers on 1 as you do on 2, and the same drivers you have on 3 as you do on 4. In other words, you want to have the same speakers on the right channels as you do on the left. I'd say just ditch the 3.5s. They probably aren't adding much anyway.

Edited by LZTYBRN

if he gets the selenium 6s wont he need a bandpass filter or can they just be ran on full?

I would think I would have to bandpass them....but another question...how many electronic crossovers would I have to have for 2 st-200s, and 4 6x9s...(I want 2 6x9s to be like 100hz to 250hz and then the other two to pick up from there)