Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

when i replaced the alt i checked the brake pads on the passenger side and they were fine so i figured the driverside was good then 2 days later i got a bad grinding noise on the driverside when i hit the brakes. i figured i would get pads and rotors anyways and found out there was no pads left on the driverside (old pad on top and new pad on bottom)100_4428.jpg

100_4427.jpg

decided to paint the calipers 100_4429.jpg

http://www.stevemead...new-xfl-pg6-57/americanbass hd 12d22 audiopipe 1800.1ppi s580.4rockford p1653 frontpolk audio 6x9 rearbig 3

Posted

Looks nice man. I just got an 03, so I'm tuned in for any work you do for some idea's. Love what you did with the 2 tone on the center console. Eventually I'd like to fiberglass the doors and wrap the insert as well, was thinking leather, but a color might look good for now on the stock door as I like what you did with it as well.

pgsig.png
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 694 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...