Kingleo's VR6. Audio completed and painted.

Well I'm at it again with a new car and new build. I have a few builds on here, a 2002 Millenia, 2000 integra, 99 civic, and now a 98 Jetta vr6. Gonna jump right in, but there won't be to much custom work done on this one. I want to keep it somewhat stock looking, but still get a lot of sound out of it. There was a trick I wanted to do when I had my last Jetta bout 12 years ago and I finally get to try it.

Equipment list:

I wanted to have matching amps on this build so. After loosing a channel on my MB q4.150 they gave me a credit so I went with a MB ONX 4.80 for the mids and a ONX1.1500d (in the mail). Im doing 3 sets of Massive audio VK6 comps, with a clarion preamp eq and for now a pioneer deck.

111b0b59.jpg

ed6aff28.jpg

e5114c9e.jpg

30b73050.jpg

8acac2f4.jpg

Next week I'll pick up the last set of comps to finish off the mids, then worry about subs I think I'm going with two Skar 12's ported @ 32hz.

Using American Bass shielded rca's.

4c862f64.jpg

Haven't planned the locations of the equipment but that will be done today. I have a lot of space, I fit two people in the trunk ( comfortably) , jettas have big trunks.

This year Jetta has a factory Bose system with amp that I'm bypassing. And 6.5 speaker locations in the front doors, the rear deck, with four tweets in the dash. But the four door golf has the same rear door panels with speaker pods that I found at u pull n pay same color so...

028ccf9e.jpg

baab2e03.jpg

My doors, and what's gonna replace the bottom piece so I can add my third set of comps

b03868f9.jpg

8006436c.jpg

Haven't planned the locations of the equipment but that will be done today. I have a lot of space, I fit two people in the trunk ( comfortably) , jettas have big trunks.

Ya stuff people in your trunk? Man i feel bad for them two people.

Joking aside, cool log!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Archived