Kingleo's VR6. Audio completed and painted.

wont be doing 18x9 and getting it to clear goodluck there

that's weird I have seen 17x9.5 ie corvette sawblades and they fit even with spacers. Jut have to find the correct offset.

if you want hella poke sure. I wanted mine to tuck tire and wheel to be even with the fender.

• 3 weeks later...

I been working on customers car, but now back to mine. So I started my far door panel mod. Doing this to add a set of comps to the rear doors.

Stock door panel before

d807808c.jpg

Remove a few screws

08604e14.jpg

Loose the old price and attach the "new" piece with the mounting hole.

bb53f125.jpg

4a5b3bd6.jpg

This should've been easier then the front but it wasn't

c5e76627.jpg

aa3f3cc8.jpg

wont be doing 18x9 and getting it to clear goodluck there

that's weird I have seen 17x9.5 ie corvette sawblades and they fit even with spacers. Jut have to find the correct offset.

if you want hella poke sure. I wanted mine to tuck tire and wheel to be even with the fender.

That's cool and I like those Rotiforms.

so you added a 6" that fires directly into a seat?

It actually adds a lot of sound to the whole system. Remember this is a stock location in a 4 door golf and earlier jettas. Wanted to add more miss and highs without doing custom fab in this one. At least for now.

you could have achieved a better sound using higher quality fronts. i use 1 set of 3 way components and have more sound then anyones 2 sets of comps in the same car. and i have a front stage setup rather then just random sound everywhere.

While the delivery looks great. im totally not a far of rear door speakers in that location at all.

you could have achieved a better sound using higher quality fronts. i use 1 set of 3 way components and have more sound then anyones 2 sets of comps in the same car. and i have a front stage setup rather then just random sound everywhere.

While the delivery looks great. im totally not a far of rear door speakers in that location at all.

I did look into doing a 3 way but for the price and the distributor I know, Im getting three sets of comps for less then any 3 way set. I go to car shows and hit the beach with the fam, so I like having sound coming from everywhere. There is gonna be two hardcore 12's going in the trunk so I need all the mids I can fit. With going crazy.

Archived