Jump to content

Need small tweeters, crossovers suggestions


__d_a_v_i_d__

Recommended Posts

Posted

This will be the first I ever run tweeters, so bare with me.

I have a free channel on my Sax 125.2, so thinking of running a pair of 4 ohm tweets (100rms to each) or a 4 8 ohm tweets(50rms to each, better option IMO)

I was wanting audioque's(or ftl SoundQubed) supertweets but they are out of order .

Any suggestions ?

And I'm clueless on crossovers, can't used the sundowns onboards since it effects both channels and I'm runnin Dayton neos on the other channel

Posted

You could get a pair of crescendo's, and order crossovers with them. They come in 4 or 8 ohm, 80watts rms.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 914 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...