Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ns1 box gave it away

you still got d3100s forsale ? pls say yes !?

nah bro I sold all of them

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IMG_2895.jpg

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

damn I knew I would be late, was a good price! my buddy got a few batts and 2 4500s from you (Brian) and i think steve homo ass did to.

oh well, excited for your build, your near me, so we need to demo eachother when they are done !

Posted

my helper/box builder will be steve GetLikeMe ! whoop, my box for dd 9500 10s was made by him, and also the few days i had the rivals it was in a box made by him.

his buildlog here : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/138958-getlikemes-2012-buildlog/page__hl__getlikeme__fromsearch__1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6288 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...