Since there isn't a thread location to post this, I posted it in the engine section...since it is part of it...

A/C Compressor Clutch went out (Does a loud screeching noise when I don't have my a/c on). So I'm looking to replace it.

Found a nice cheap one for $119 by Artic Air.. Never heard of them. Any feedback on this company...or should I stick with the main brand company. ( I don't need any air...I normally just keep my windows down and the air from the subs keep me cool =) Plus on top of that my refridgant is out...so no A/C, might just refill it...since it's like $10 for 8oz )

Or maybe I should just buy a bypass pulley

Car is a 1995 Buick Skylark Custom 3.1L

Edited by carshateme

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

i would just put a idler pully in its place. if you dont use the ac, just pull the compressor off. set it aside in case you want a/c again. i would save up and get the OEM pully just in case, better to have OEM quality parts that some brand that hasnt made a name for itself, good or bad. last thing you want is to spend money on a part and have it go out in a month. just my .02

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc