DC Sound Lab

Rusty !!!!!!!!!! I am pissed !!!!!!!!!!!

these vids are just ignorant....steering wheel looks like its gonna snap off at the column..back door looked like it was bout to just pop open...

yeah...your truck will commit suicide if you put 2 more and up power to (2) 7.5k's!

hahahaha. I hope it does. I have 3 or 4 more payments to pay it off then it is ONNNNNNNNNNN. muahahahahaha

This is a good point. Maybe I shouldn't get too crazy with mine yet. I have quite a few payments left. If I even go two of them ill probably get hunted down and strangled by the next owner Lmao. That is if I do sell it. There just isn't a ton of space for me to work with in the nitro.

do what the rest of us have done. buy a seperate vehicle for just a play toy. take it out on the weekends. it gives you all week to fix what you broke the weekend before.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

do what the rest of us have done. buy a seperate vehicle for just a play toy. take it out on the weekends. it gives you all week to fix what you broke the weekend before.

Lol. Good idea. I might pick up an old buick roadmaster. One of the wagons. I'm on duty today so I have nothing.. but... Timeee. To think about whatever Haha

find someone whos being sent to japan. or the brig lol they sell shit cheap

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Over in this unit, it seems like that happens a lot, not orders to japan, but the brig. Stupid ass's always pop on piss tests over and over, and sell ciif gear. Dumb shit. I guess its a loss of motivation to be a Marine. I mean it is a Navy command and shit but damn. It's annoying watching people go down.

LOL. I actually am waiting to finish paying it off to really get loud. I have done enough damage to this thing as it is. After that last payment I might just say fuck it and do a 4th order wall :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

ALL MCLAREN AUDIO MID'S AND TWEETERS

1 TARAMPS HD4000, 1 TARAMPS HD800

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

I saw your build log ...nice box.... do you have any numbers out of this thing...

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I saw your build log ...nice box.... do you have any numbers out of this thing...

151.01 @ 40hz. Not bad off 4k ( prob less after rise and voltage drop ) and tuned that low :) . That was with 2 people holding my hatch and 1 person holding each door. With no people holding it did a 49.8 iirc

I have the same amps, except you have the 2nd BC2K. You also have the 2 18's which I am just blown by how well they perform on the 2 endo's. That is just bad ass man. Great videos and keep up the good work! May be I will get my butt to the SBN's one day.

. Thanks , these amps will be for sale as soon as I get the word from Rusty that the dc amps are on the way. SBN is a blast , you should go for sure.

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

ALL MCLAREN AUDIO MID'S AND TWEETERS

1 TARAMPS HD4000, 1 TARAMPS HD800

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

LOL. I actually am waiting to finish paying it off to really get loud. I have done enough damage to this thing as it is. After that last payment I might just say fuck it and do a 4th order wall :)

Best post in this thread :D

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

Custom Built Subwoofers tailored to specific enclosures

For more info

Email: [email protected]