Sonic Electronix

Ok hope this is clear. If you are running an amp the wire from your amp needs to be connected to the "IN" on the crossover. Then run a wire from the "Woof" ( or however it's marked) to the woofer. Then the same for the tweeter. Run a wire from the "T" to the tweeters. Good advice is to mount the crossovers in the kick panels and NOT the doors to protect frI'm moisture. Hope this helps.

Ok hope this is clear. If you are running an amp the wire from your amp needs to be connected to the "IN" on the crossover. Then run a wire from the "Woof" ( or however it's marked) to the woofer. Then the same for the tweeter. Run a wire from the "T" to the tweeters. Good advice is to mount the crossovers in the kick panels and NOT the doors to protect frI'm moisture. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much sorry to bother now that i have it set up what are some good tuning for the amp like lpf hpf and stuff like that

Thank you very much sorry to bother now that i have it set up what are some good tuning for the amp like lpf hpf and stuff like that

This is where you listen preference comes in. If you do not have subs. Set amp to full, if you have subs, try to set the hpf to around 80hz or so. You won't need the Lpf for the components. No bass boost, or set the hpf to where there is no distortion from bass at the highest volume you want to play them at. I try to set mine at 70-80 for good midbass, but if I'm set up to go loud I'll go up to 100-120hz on the crossover for only midrange.

I prefer to run my amps full range and use the hpf on the H/U set to 50hz but will increase it to 63hz, 80hz depending on how much bass a track may have instead of increasing or decreasing the bass, you'll learn to know where musics sounds the best at what crossover point cause you'll hear the distortion in the bass once you go to low or to high in volume.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Well that doesn't make much sense, a crossover wouldn't drain your battery. Are you sure you didn't leave your lights on or something?

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB