Them days of chasing girls is behind me. I have a very beautiful fiancee and she is very special to me. Im lucky shes ok with my loud system, and she wants one too, so we can be on a team someday.

same here... i have a fiance.. she wants to join my team in 2009 :) gives me a year to build a system for her.. she dont really like LOUD LOUD systems.. i get the TURN IT DOWN.. all the time when it is barely up and we are going somewhere..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i dont like cornbread :( but i like fried chicken :)

Im with ya there :lol:

My mom always fried it in a pan, thats all i rember

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Im with ya there :lol:

My mom always fried it in a pan, thats all i rember

chicken in general is good... i see another thread about to start about chicken..

fried.... baked... roasted.. :) i am a breast kinda guy myself..

I get that from my teachers, sayin to turn down the "Crack music" (i swear to GOD thats what one said) and it was bass Zone by Billy E

i love loud bass.. go crusin and people are lookin at you cause you are making them feel it.. i got pulled over cause a cop said my bass made his mr. coffee spill..

I blast on my way to school/town/or in the carport, but thats all. Due to the # of accidents(snow related) there have been tons of cops out so i kinda had to watch it. I definitely thought about doing it, "What would he do to me" but i decided i want to go home without the cop handing my ass to me <_<

yeah.. well the cop was behind me in my blind spot on the passenger side.. so i didnt know he was there.. and even said, i must have been in your blind spot or something for you to be playin that loud and not turn it down.. he was interested in my system.. i told him i did bass comps.. he gave me a small ticket.. just cause there were people around.. he pretty much just told me to keep it down, and keep loud in the comps.. he sat in the car and i bassed him out for a sec.. not like one them rookie dickhead cops.. but i understand.. i paid the ticket.. was only like 30 bucks..

yeah any kind of chicken. used to eat it like 4 times a week when i was little livin with my g'ma. she'd make it for me allll the time. and chili.

THREAD JACK INCOMING

what's everyones favorite kind of chicken?

sesame chicken ftw!

ok jp you can have your thread back :D

Edited by ExpoSport

yeah any kind of chicken. used to eat it like 4 times a week when i was little livin with my g'ma. she'd make it for me allll the time. and chili.

THREAD JACK INCOMING

what's everyones favorite kind of chicken?

sesame chicken ftw!

ok jp you can have your thread back :D

naw naw.. its cool.. i love chicken.. i eat more chicken than anything :)

Edited by XtremeSPL

damn man me too. it's like an everyday thing. seriously 2 or 3 times a day

atleast 7 times a week for me.. sometimes i skip a day.. but i eat a lot of chicken.. better than hamburger.. i just had roasted chicken breasts the other night.. and i went back for like 4 breasts :)