DC Sound Lab

DC Audio in the Midwest, MWSPL Roll call page 2

Hello everyone. My Name is Kurt Bills. I am the Sales rep for Nebraska. Checking back in to this site as a new season rapidly approaches (yes I know shows have already started) to see who we have doing it big in the Midwest states. I've been away from this site for about a year now. Haven't been on any forums in the past year and it feels like the right time to step back in the forum game and see who we have and help as much as I can with questions and everything. Some members may remember me and I know a few will not.

So I guess in short. Wadup guys, I'm back. Doing bigger and better things then ever. I have multiple projects going on right now. Currently have three of my own builds and helping with one more. You guys know a man named J00bles? haha but for real. If your in the Midwest go ahead and post up in here so I can get to know you guys and maybe we can hook up at the shows this summer.

Take care everyone!!

Bills

Edited by Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Hello everyone. My Name is Kurt Bills. I am the Sales rep for Nebraska. Checking back in to this site as a new season rapidly approaches (yes I know shows have already started) to see who we have doing it big in the Midwest states.

I got a little somethin somethin I have recently acquired. :) Wont be this year though, but next year until its finished.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

DOOOD, your back on the interwebz!! you get that dsl bill paid?

Nope. Still rocket my internet by tethering with my phone. Can't watch my YouTube or upload anything. But I found a place to do all that.

KwB

Gredysra, Whats your name. I'm almost positive we have talked once or twice before either on Facebook or through email.

Bills

KwB

I rock it and do most my heavy uploading and downloading down at the Girls place........ I keep putting off getting interwebz at the apartment. I'm not there enough to get myself to spend the money. Thank God I have a killer phone haha

Bills

KwB