alright so lets get down to it i was looking around craigslist for a new car when i came across a suburban for a grand only thing wrong was that the number 7 cylinder went out and the previous owners decided to take it apart and let the block rust so new engine has been in the work for a few months hers how it was when i first got it

Photo09171655.jpg within the first week alpine hu and voltmeter were in Photo11231652.jpg plans for the build are 2 18 inch psi custom platform woofers, 2 aq 3500s

but for now there are two older powerbass 15s going in with a temporary alpine pdxm12 for power

IMAG0109.jpg

only problem with the amp is the speaker output plug was missing when i got it so im ordering one

temporary mids ampIMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

so a few weeks ago when darvex was having their rca blowout sale i decided to get in on it to get the same brand all running in the burban

wiring up the new rcas

rcawiring.jpg

then i didnt like the look of the door trim panels so before fiberglassing the panels i decided to paint the trim panels IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0027.jpgIMAG0033.jpgIMAG0025.jpgAll primered up and one of the 15s hiding in the background

more pics asap

Edited by kRoWkUzToMz

Want your money back ?? lol ... Awesome SUV Sir ...

Welcome to SMD !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

lol im startin to,

thank you sir and that truck of yours is pretty nice

Thank you Sir ... that a 97, 98, or 99 ?? does it have the second (Driver side) battery tray ??

You can go to GMT400.com for recommendations for parts, tricks, stuff for this vehicle ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

look for a 2500/3500 with a 454 and get the alternator off of it ... average of 140 amps factory ...

may save you a few dollars until you need a larger one ...

also ... great deal here ... AudioTechnix.com for some sound deadner !!! helps ALOT !!!

Quick question while you have it out. How big is the hole in the arm rest for the tweeter? I cant find it online.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.