Some Random Laptop Questions

Im buyin a 360.2 Downloaded the software and my laptop doesnt have bluetooth I want to add the Module rather than gettin an external bung that plugs in via usb.I have a Dell Inspiron E1705 with media package.Which Bluetooth module do I get?

Question # 2 I want a good program for designin boxes and helps figure out the volume/port area and tuning....but can simplify when there are multiple angles rather than just a square box.I want to be able to "Draw" it too...is sketchup compatible for my laptop or is there a better program???I really want to download this software because I have a lot of ideas and I dont wanna bother amatt85 everytime I need a rendition.

Thanx Guys

oh please provide the links if can

Alohas

Kaimana Stone

A.k.a. smokeumtires

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Not sure about question number one.

For question two, me personally I use Google SketchUp sometimes, I'm more used to AutoCAD 2008. Every once in a while, If I'm trying to figure out what size port to use for a very oddly made box, I'll go here http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/boxcalcs.asp once I've figured out the volume of the box, than just figure out how long of an aero port (port whatever) is needed to get the tuning you want. SketchUp is compatible with XP and Vista.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Eh, took me a little bit to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be able to build a box and such in it. :)

One thing I haven't figured out in it is doing different models or whatever it is for adding a different look to whatever you're building.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo