Sonic Electronix

I remember when I was just a youngsta.. my friends older brothers had kicker, Rockford fosgate, and lanzar.......... I know the other 2 aren't bad.. I still see them in every other car now but LANZAR.... I never really see them at all..... As a matter of fact.. NEVER! I see they have a new speaker... That claims to be 5k rms.... And a older model that lays claim of 3k rms. How much of that is true wattage??

You are correct, Lanzar was great back in the day when their subs were built by Credence and amps were built by Zed. At some point they were bought by the same company the owns Pyramid and Pyle and that was the end of good Lanzar. I ran the old subs and loved them. I hear the opti stuff is not bad. Personally, I would look at another company if I wanted quality equipment. This is just my .02.

Barstad

Opti drive is the only good sub they make the rest are wayyyy overrated wattage wise. If you just want some bump and have it for cheap then you could go with there cheap subs. My uncle has a pair of 15 lanzars and they sound alright just throw them in the right box. They are decent beginner stuff at best. But just remember, you get what you pay for.

P.S. Just saying this in general for people who read this I guess. I didn't read and see if you wanted to buy some lanzar equip..

I don't think I would buy LANZAR if I wanted CHEAP speakers. I've had a LANZAR speaker in the past.. I wasn't satisfied. Nothing was wrong with it.. it sounded good when it was going but..it got hot fast (For me..) then again.... My drive to work is about an hour........at full power. So that might explain it.... And eventually............nothing. So I just decided no more. I was just wondering about they're new stuff.

i use to have a lanzar opti 6000D wasn't a bad amp only had it for like a month or 2 wouldn't buy another thou

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700