Second Skin Audio

Crazy irregular shaped enclosure

how far is that port gonna be from the seats man? looks like it'll be choked out....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

how far is that port gonna be from the seats man? looks like it'll be choked out....

Hell have room because t won't be over that hump you see in the picture. Not much but enough.. Only bad part is that bump will cover some of the port. I can show you what I mean if you want just to make sure it's work out for him.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

The bump wont cover the port, thats the reason for that notch out of the bottom front edge of box. the port goes over the top of it. the top edge of the box will be against the top of the back seats, and since the seats are tilted, i'll have a few inches between the port and the back of the seats.

And I'll just ride with the seats down anyways unless i need room for passengers.

Edited by wonderboy

'01 Eclipse GT

Obsidian Audio 12's

Hifonics BRZ1700.1d

XS D3400

'Big 3'

My car hates me.

The bump wont cover the port, thats the reason for that notch out of the bottom front edge of box. the port goes over the top of it. the top edge of the box will be against the top of the back seats, and since the seats are tilted, i'll have a few inches between the port and the back of the seats.

And I'll just ride with the seats down anyways unless i need room for passengers.

I see what your saying... But I think you should just have the port to over the seats... Such as the top of the box rather than down the side if you know what I mean because leaving out port till it gets to that hump might be a pain to design

Check out my build log:

I'm not sure what you mean. I can't have the port facing forward at the top because the sub will be right there behind where the opening would be. And the port can't face up because the top side of the box is just wide enough to fit the sub. I think it'll be fine where I have it in my design now, I just have no idea how long it should be.

'01 Eclipse GT

Obsidian Audio 12's

Hifonics BRZ1700.1d

XS D3400

'Big 3'

My car hates me.

I'm not sure what you mean. I can't have the port facing forward at the top because the sub will be right there behind where the opening would be. And the port can't face up because the top side of the box is just wide enough to fit the sub. I think it'll be fine where I have it in my design now, I just have no idea how long it should be.

You sir.. confused the hell outta me lmao, but if you got the box figured out your good :) just make sure to make it clean bro!

Check out my build log: