West Coast Db Draggers & Bass Racers

Team Bassick - Kimo

Tax Check is in so new windshield in da morning and I hope that Bill/Melissa come down to so I at least have a challenge

what size alternator you got???

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

If you bitches gave half as much head as you talk you would have the cash for real equipment. :rolleyes::ph34r:

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

220 amps @ 800 rpm

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

It will be a battle of old school class a/b against all you class D busters

4 Amps & 2 18's....

Im still waiting On the Woofers Tho...lol

Hey Alpine you ever get the Rcone For your DMX...?

really i dunno whats up with that it was on its way 2 months ago lol

i might have to hit you up and pay the extra cash

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

ok I guess i can let the cat outta the bag now. I have all 4 of my MT motors in and 4 more amps getting finished hopefully before the show i can get all this done.

ok I guess i can let the cat outta the bag now. I have all 4 of my MT motors in and 4 more amps getting finished hopefully before the show i can get all this done.

ya well i wanna see a 50 bass race outa you

or should i keep that cat in the bag??

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived