West Coast Db Draggers & Bass Racers

Team Bassick - Kimo

i agree totally joey. i started in 2004 and did an awesome 141.3. just hearing all tthe loud vehicals just made me think...how do i do that with little income? try building a better box. for a couple of seasons i had 6 10's and 1500 watts and only got to 147xx. had to go against any one with 6 18's etc. cant let it discourage you, let it drive you to learn and rebuild. sell save and get louder :)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

i agree totally joey. i started in 2004 and did an awesome 141.3. just hearing all tthe loud vehicals just made me think...how do i do that with little income? try building a better box. for a couple of seasons i had 6 10's and 1500 watts and only got to 147xx. had to go against any one with 6 18's etc. cant let it discourage you, let it drive you to learn and rebuild. sell save and get louder :)

Hey Jack, i haven't said hello to ya yet. HELLO :lol: Say what's up to your better half.

Oh yeah That's why i like you, i knew you wouldn't quit,.... 150 is a drug I NEED MORE... 160's here i come!!!

Another thing i like BEER... DO you like BEER? We should hang out in the back of Kimo's ??????? with all the other BEER BASSING JUNKIES Ha Ha HA :lol:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

autorama may not happen audio xpres backed out

So there may not even be Autorama is this right ?

Doug, please explain

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

autorama may not happen audio xpres backed out

Was it becuz of the money? Too much? :unsure: do we have any money left over from last year West Coast Finale? Maybe if we all can agree to use that to help out?

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

possibly i am waiting for doug to call ssb and gately and who ever else might want to help might sponsor it

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

Team Bassick shouldn't have a problem putting some money to help sponsor Autorma to happen. If we all pitch in I know we can make it happen.

Like Christian and Joey has said and I'm sure the rest of you would agree, we need to do better promoting of shows as well. Any ideas on how to do this would be appreciated by all. Doug is only one man who is fairly dedicated to doing this but, we might need more. Wayne is already taken steps to change the sport. Change is good but, change is scary. I'm afraid if the changes are drastic enough that people will definately quit doing this and find something else to do. Bass Race was definately a lifesaver for this sport and a lot of people have embraced it. Now the change is to make DB Drag just as accesible to the beginners again. As technology evolves so will this sport.

Think that was a 2x event last year and had a 50 buck entry fee. Lot's of competitors were there and it don't support itself?

Guess doug did not get the full 50??

The whole structure is kind of weird I don't want to dip into it too much but, the $50 is still there, its the sanctioning and trophy fees that are not there.

Archived