West Coast Db Draggers & Bass Racers

Team Bassick - Kimo

^^^ now thats an arsenal! :blink:

Sure is! Doug has to be RICH ;) Elvis can't touch that! But that’s why he's rollin Escalades :D

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

good luck in all of those classes. us veterans from last year will be in all of those classes. so like i told everyone else bring your a game to the show or get your trophy took. oh yea if your interested in betting some money im sure me or team bassick will be happy to take that also

he is being taught by one of the best so i do not think there will be any taking

Gately Girl

www.gatelyaudio.com

Oh Really?????

Lets match trophies shall we:

Posted Image

Thats all last Season!!!!!!!

Lets see whatcha got............

tim can compare

Gately Girl

www.gatelyaudio.com

8 pages of Shit talking! I love it.

I can't wait for Autorama, We'll see who can walk the walk. :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

8 pages of Shit talking! I love it.

I can't wait for Autorama, We'll see who can walk the walk. :D

It going to be the guy that doesn't know this forum and just showed up to have fun :lol: you all lose. lol know that would be funny :lol:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

lol, BOZO I mean B-zo....

Dont trip.. That XXX6500 Aint gonna keep up with my SUNDOWN'S Your lucky to be getting 3500w Outa that Denios Crap....

Anyways Me & SSB Will gladly Take All 1st Place Trophies.... Wich We Usally do Any ways....

What's up my name is joey, what's yours? i just cant remember or put a face to that truck, what class you did last year? where you at finals? Auto Rama? Reno? oh well, which SSB you talking about Tim? or the older man,with the brown van? sorry i bad with names, will see you guys out their it will be fun :)

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

lol, BOZO I mean B-zo....

Dont trip.. That XXX6500 Aint gonna keep up with my SUNDOWN'S Your lucky to be getting 3500w Outa that Denios Crap....

Anyways Me & SSB Will gladly Take All 1st Place Trophies.... Wich We Usally do Any ways....

the only people i know on " ssb " who have any amount of trophies and any kind of experience is tim and james. who else is on your team again? also i dont think they sell 6500 at denios but i do know they sell mtx there and massive..... your setup right???? just know to get a trophy heres a list of vets you have to beat.

me BIG B or Branden s as doug says

christian

Brian

Dre

Alpine

Kimo

tim

and james

but yea a pictures worth a thousand words...........................[Posted ImagePosted Image

post some pics or dont talk $hit. good luck newbies

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

What's up my name is joey, what's yours? i just cant remember or put a face to that truck, what class you did last year? where you at finals? Auto Rama? Reno? oh well, which SSB you talking about Tim? or the older man,with the brown van? sorry i bad with names, will see you guys out their it will be fun :)

he didnt do any class last year cause he didnt compete. hes putting his foot in his mouth

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

he didnt do any class last year cause he didnt compete. hes putting his foot in his mouth

Oh snap:unsure: Well good luck too you all, this all good and fun! i'm glad to see team spirit, makes me want to bass race and get off my ass and build, i still bummed out about the rules.

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Archived