West Coast Db Draggers & Bass Racers

Team Bassick - Kimo

so.. i am not going to HOST the party.. I will be there to help consume the alcohol :)

Oh so you'll kick it but not kick in? WTF? <_<

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I can make it up there I will do SM 3-4 and BR 149.9 and 159 classes

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Oh so you'll kick it but not kick in? WTF? <_<

<_< yeah, WTF? possible bann material right here... LOL :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

<_< yeah, WTF? possible bann material right here... LOL :D

I second that! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

woah woah fellas.. i kick in toward some alchy... i drink jack.. so.. if you guys like jack.. we are all good..

Bill - you supplying the party pad??? everyone at your house.. so we can see your X and truck :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

woah woah fellas.. i kick in toward some alchy... i drink jack.. so.. if you guys like jack.. we are all good..

Bill - you supplying the party pad??? everyone at your house.. so we can see your X and truck :)

Hellsz No!!!

I like to keep my place on the down-low.

No peeps, no parties, no problems ;)

1 more mod in favor of, and its a done deal! :D

Wipes tear form eye.... Thats funny shit!

Hellsz No!!!

I like to keep my place on the down-low.

No peeps, no parties, no problems ;)

so.. where the fuck we gonna party at?? i couldnt even call it party.. just to unwind after the first day of comp. :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived