Second Skin Audio

ANYBODY WITH A 98+ CROWN VIC OR GRAND MARQUIS, WILL THIS FIT?

will do tomorrow when its light out my phone has no camera flash.

is crescendo still in business? like its okay to order through crescendoaudio.com ?

order the cts-1 or the xst2?

which would sound better

also, anybody got some 6.5 mids suggestions? im liking the spr60c alpines there $150 a pair. will a 6.5 speaker fit in a 6x8 hole? all i need is the adaptors?

im just gonna get a nice set of whatever 6.5 i come up with for the front doors, then im gonna see how i like that and if i want more 6.5 ill throw a set in the back doors.. so ill just have 2 6x8s and 2 6.5 for my mids for now. all on a zx650.4 sound good?

i like the alpine spr68 i need some suggestions if anythings got anything better for cheap

go with two 6.5 in the front doors and 2 6x8 in the rear deck or should i do 6x8 in front and 6.5 in rear?

should i just get rid of the 6x8s and get 4 6.5?? then maybe 6 total if i put some in my rear doors.. and that should handle all my mids..

with 4 or 8 tweeters..

im going junk yard this weekend ima grab an extra rear dash cover and try and see what i can come up with on my rear deck with 4 alpine or kicker 6.5 or 4 alpine or kicker 6x8 whatever i decide.. to make sure i have enough room for a port if i go with 4 6x8.. and check out what would be in the way of my port thatd need to be cut and reinforced(i have a welder.. that is what i do)

anyody kno if any grand marquis or vics comes with a fold down seat?

^^^^^^

what he said

its cheap and good stuff id go on caco to order

Or get t3 coaxials from parts express they are cheaper and you don't need to run them seperate from the tweeters

But 4 crecendo 6.5s and 4 supertweeters would be VERY LOUD

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

BTW the speaker cut outs in the doors are 6x8s too... Personally i would just go with 4 6x8s. Also the back seat does NOT fold down.

97 crown vic

kenwood hu

big 3

mechman 270 amp alt

1 d3400

2 d3100

hiffonics collosus (bass)

Hifonics Zues (mids and highs)

2 15in kicker l7s

dynamat extreme sound deadner

viper secured

yeah i know but i hear that in 04+ crowns that they have fold down seats?? i wanna take my rear seat off its brackets that hold it up and let the top hang so i can lift and lower it and cut out a huge opening in the rear section and rebrace everything

FUCK THAT i like my back seat thats the only thing holding me back from walling 4 15 l5s behind the front seats with port in center....

you know how cops have partitions in them to bariccae the prisoner from them? well what aout something like that that COMPLETELY seals the whole front from the door pillar to the windshield.. maybe doing that you could get away with STILL being able to use that back seat... hmm.. def gotta get better weather stripping on doors and windows for all that lmao... well im going with the 2 15 bandpass..

what should the size of the TUBE(port) structure be(the actual port part that goes under 6x8 into rear deck)?? just as big as i can get it? then cut the rear deck out to whatever those dimensions were you told me before?? or cut the whole port out that size?? hmmmm... i wish i knew how to find out what the size needs to be for certain hz :(

whats caco car audio classifieds?? the thing is, i want them to be brand new would there be any there, ive never looked there

Yes crecendo is a dealer on there and has a part in the forum just scroll down more

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Archived