Second Skin Audio

ANYBODY WITH A 98+ CROWN VIC OR GRAND MARQUIS, WILL THIS FIT?

too many speakers? dont you have 14 6.5? lmao ill have them all wired to a 4 channel amp at 2ohms gettin 40w a piece i mean for $7.50 a piece WHY not overdue it. lmao im gonna go buy extra door panels and rear deck so i dont fuck my original ones up lmao

im doin 16 mids 4 or 8 tweeters, and 2 l7 15's 4th order through the rear deck. idk wtf i was thinking when i said 20 supertweeters lmao

Way to many speakers :lol2:

I will second that. Also screw crossovers I would just go active. I thought about kick panels myself but the way i drive i like all the leg room possible lol. Especially on long trips.

My speakers don't come out of the door much farther than stock! Its pretty nice my old ones where huge stuck out all bad, these all good haha take up no room get dumb loud and I havnt even given them over 20 rms each soon to be 60 each ish

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

too many speakers? dont you have 14 6.5? lmao ill have them all wired to a 4 channel amp at 2ohms gettin 40w a piece i mean for $7.50 a piece WHY not overdue it. lmao im gonna go buy extra door panels and rear deck so i dont fuck my original ones up lmao

im doin 16 mids 4 or 8 tweeters, and 2 l7 15's 4th order through the rear deck. idk wtf i was thinking when i said 20 supertweeters lmao

What are you going to power those l7's with?

97 crown vic

kenwood hu

big 3

mechman 270 amp alt

1 d3400

2 d3100

hiffonics collosus (bass)

Hifonics Zues (mids and highs)

2 15in kicker l7s

dynamat extreme sound deadner

viper secured

you really think you can fit those l7s in a 4th order? those things need tons of space but of you can get a design for it, then go for it

yes they fit i have a crown not a corolla ;)

I will actually build a fourth order in my car, if you can read my sig correctly. so I don't know what you're talking about

Archived