4 3.5" Speakers In Doors

Jextel

Lately i have been wanting more highs and mids and plus since i plan on adding 2 more subs I think ill need the extra voicals..BUT i dont know how to fiberglass, build anything...but i do know to drill holes..lol

So the plan is on my 97 maxima i have alittle pocket things on my door panel(like for CD's and what not) i was going to sealed it up with some wood or leave be for a IB effect and put 2 3.5" speakers in each door and run 140 watts to them(2 single 4 ohm speakers make a 2 ohm load to the amp) so the only speakers that ive seen that can handle that power is some cheap looking audiobahns and i may be able to fit 4"''s one MAYBE

So do anyone have any experince with such little speakers? and doing anything like this? or any speakers to recommend?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

instead of doing that look for a 4" component set or go with some 5.25 componenets. i had some 3" speakers in my first cavalier. i put rockfords in there and they still sounded crappy. for front fill though not to bad. just make sure you have your crossover point correct for those little guys.

----reference's----

meade916

instead of doing that look for a 4" component set or go with some 5.25 componenets. i had some 3" speakers in my first cavalier. i put rockfords in there and they still sounded crappy. for front fill though not to bad. just make sure you have your crossover point correct for those little guys.

I would do them if i could fit them

How come they sounded crappy? just overall size or cross misuse? and i dont care about my rear passengers..lol

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

alot of it had to do with the fact that they are jusr small but mainly the fact that i was over powering them and had no idea how to use a crossover yet. it was my first system. they should sound allright just be careful how you set them up. you wouldnt want to fry new speakers

----reference's----

meade916

Are the side pockets in use?

I say cut em off, sand and glass smooth, 2 6.5" speakers per front door FTW. :)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Are the side pockets in use?

I say cut em off, sand and glass smooth, 2 6.5" speakers per front door FTW. :)

yea i wish i can do that but i dont know how to fiberglass and i think people around will charge a arm and a leg for it...

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

Archived