Fi BL Box?

Never owned a BL before, so I figure I will bounce this box design off you guys first

For 2 12s on 3500 watts: 4 cubes net @33hz.

Seemed to model fairly well in my program, but nothing beats real life experience :)

P.S. What do you guys think of these drivers in general?

Edit: tweaked box specs a bit

Edited by SnowDrifter

To make it easy: Torres screen shot.

Edit: tweaked box specs a bit

Capture-15.png

Edited by SnowDrifter

It would be ok but the port area is high. Not too high that it wont resonate well or efficient but your gonna run into problems playing below tuning and playing harmonics below tuning with the sharp response drop. Generally any good daily enclosure with a lot of port area come with lots of depth for port mass. I would try it and graph the response inside the vehicle and if you see too sharp a drop below, say 35 hz then reduce it as needed. Optimally I have seen 50 sq inch ports for dual 12"'s doing really well. It's all in the vehicle loading.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Thanks for the response Don

I did some tweaking to the enclosure to bring the tuning down to 33hz. It seems that these drivers like to be tuned a tad lower.

Now I am just down to enclosure volume