DC Sound Lab

Big Props To Rusty Flowers (pics)

i was interested in some DC level 4's for my new bassracer. so i got a great deal on a pair of 15's (dual 1) with level 5 VC. i paid for them thursday afternoon and i recieved them monday. free next day air. i am glad to rep the DC logo. great prices, support and the crew is down to give any advice at future shows in person. i was going to get a pair of FI BL's but, when it comes to comp, lvl 4's are louder. thanks again to rusty flowers and the DC crew. i have no dout buying from you guys again.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

i was interested in some DC level 4's for my new bassracer. so i got a great deal on a pair of 15's (dual 1) with level 5 VC. i paid for them thursday afternoon and i recieved them monday. free next day air. i am glad to rep the DC logo. great prices, support and the crew is down to give any advice at future shows in person. i was going to get a pair of FI BL's but, when it comes to comp, lvl 4's are louder. thanks again to rusty flowers and the DC crew. i have no dout buying from you guys again.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

fUCK YEA Dc 4 life !!!!!
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

damn those are sexy...i cant wait to get mine but i have to wait for the CF dust caps

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

next day air.. am i ever so glad i am 2 hours from Sound Solutions :) i just go get them myself.. same day :)

x3 rusty is the man.. great guy to go up and sit in his shop for hours and bullshit with..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

rusty has always helped me out.. when my car system got jacked, he hekped me out so i can put my stock stero back in and gave me a peice for my radio attn, that got damaged when they ripped my ship right out of the dash.. then i needed a cage for my aftermarket stero and was able to get one that was just layin around..

GREAT guy that is always willing to help out people.. I am a Sound Solution Customer for life. I cant wait to go up there for him to install my car alarm, and hopefully get wired for some dc subs and amps :) i gotta wait for him to drop the price on my pioneer dvd touch screen head unit though.. still a little ways up there on the price :P

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend